Here are a few helpful tips to keep your candles burning bright (and safe)!
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Coconut wax has a memory! Please allow candle to achieve full melt pool when burning (2-3 hours) to prevent tunneling.
- Never burn a candle for more than 4 hrs at a time to avoid sooting, smoke and overheating.
- Always keep candles away from air vents, drafts, flammable items, children and pets.
- Never leave candles unattended.
- Avoid use when only 1/4 inch of wax remains.
- Failure to follow these tips could result in unsatisfactory candle performance, injury, fire or smoke damage.
- Remove packaging and place wax melt in the well of your burner.
- Use with an unscented tea light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets and away from drafts.
- Do not move burner while lit.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Spray towards the center of the room away from your eyes/face.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wooden surfaces and tiled floors may become slippery if wet. Please use extreme caution.
- Keep away from heat and flames.
- Always test a small patch before use on fabrics and upholstery.